Pneumatic Bellows Sealed SS Inline Valves (CF flanged; Fluorocarbon bonnet)
- The moderate conductance of inline valves results from the gas flow making two right-angle turns through the valve.
- Recommended for applications requiring a line-of-sight connection between two offset ports
- Feature fluorocarbon o-ring seat seals, bellows-sealed shafts, and bonnet seals
- Leak rate across seat: 2x10-9 mbar L/s
- Pressure Max: Atmospheric pressure
- Pressure Min: 1x10-9 Torr
- Normal repairs can be made without removing the valve body from the system
- Available in manual or pneumatic actuation
NOTE: Pneumatic valves require a solenoid operator (sold separately). Please see the Inline Valve Accessories chart for the sizes/voltages that are available.
(Click column headers to sort data)