600i Series Vertical Batch-Sputtering System
The 600i Series systems are particularly popular for sensitive applications requiring target material that produces unusually high particulate contamination.
The 600i Series includes the 603i, 643i, 654i, and 654ix. The ix series systems offer an extended sputter area to increase process uniformity utilizing KDF’s “X-series”™ cathodes. The ix series also supports KDF’s new LMM™ cathode along with other cathodes designed by our in house cathode design team.
- 600i Series Vacuum Specifications
- Chamber ultimate ≤1 x 10-7 torr.
- Chamber leak rate, 20 minutes to 1 x 10-4 torr.
- High vacuum dome ultimate ≤1 x 10-7 torr.
- High vacuum dome leak rate, 15 minutes to 1 x 10-4 torr.
- Pump down from atmosphere 110 minutes or less to 1 x 10-6 torr or 2 x 10-7 torr overnight.
- 13" x 13" pallet size
|600i PALLET 13" x 13"||2" Wafers||3" Wafers||4" Wafers||5" Wafers||6" Wafers||8" Wafers||300mm|
Series System Hardware Features
- 12kW low stored energy DC power supplies (Advanced Energy). Optional Pinnacle Plus power supplies.
- Integrated throttling SS VAT valve allowing for upstream or downstream pressure control.
- MKS multi component "Smart" 390 and 925 gauges for integrated vacuum measurements.
- Process gas control with up to four gas controllers; feedback controlled capacitance manometer; master/slave gas select ability; and gas ratio control.
- Stepper motor pallet carrier drive with optical encoder providing accurate programmable pallet carrier positioning, scan velocity profiling available.
- Low pressure hydraulics system for safety and smooth operation.
- Loadlock linear sensor – computer controller positioning system for increased loadlock accuracy and more limited fail-safe.
- Optional 1.25 or 3.0 kW RF solid state power supply (Advanced Energy).
- Complies with NFPA79 guidelines.
- Consult factory for an extensive list of standard options.
Series Computer Sub-System
- Windows™ 10 based real-time GUI environment, coupled with 24" LCD touchscreen monitor mounted on an umbilicaled mobile HI cart.
- Context sensitive recipe manger running out of Microsoft® SQL database.
- Fully integrated package for real-time data display, data logging fully compatible with Excel™, Lotus™ and other Windows™ applications, report generation, remote interface and printing.
- Optional connectivity to SECS/GEM communication and Windows™ applications through and OPC server interface.
- Distributed Rockwell Control System utilizing Device Net and Ethernet IP field bus technologies.
- Maintenance test suite with full diagnostic and manual process control capability.
- Service friendly fully enclosed electronic cabinet.
Series Basic Facility Requirements
- Power: 208 VAC, 3-phase, 100 Amps
- Water: 6.5 GPM, 70 PSIG min., 10°C - 24°C
- Compressed Air: 85 - 100 PSIG
- Process Gas: 25 PSIG 99.999%
- Pure Gas: Dry N2