844i Series Vertical Batch-Sputtering System
The 844i will accommodate glass sizes up to Gen 3. Because of its size the 844i system is an extremely cost effective way of running batches of small to large wafers or substrates.
The 844i is equipped with a high-vacuum load lock configured with a substrate pre-heat that enables the tool's high throughput. The 844i offers a pallet area of 26.5 x 30 inches with a compact footprint that uses less than one-third the floor space of competing equipment. The tool can hold four 300mm wafers or multiple smaller wafers and features two processing pallets, allowing an instantaneous change of wafer sizes and the ability to process both the front and backsides of wafers.
- Chamber ultimate, < 9.0 x 10-8 torr.
- High vacuum dome leak rate, 15 minutes to 1 x 10-4 torr.
- Pump down from atmosphere 110 minutes or less to 1 x 10-6 torr or 1.0 x 10-7 torr overnight.
- 26.5" x 30" pallet size
|844i PALLET 26.5" x 30"||2" Wafers||3" Wafers||4" Wafers||5" Wafers||6" Wafers||8" Wafers||300mm|
Series System Hardware Features
- 20kW low stored energy DC power supplies (Advanced Energy).
- Integrated dual throttling SS VAT valves allowing for upstream or downstream gas pressure control.
- MKS multi component "Smart" 390 and 925 gauges for integrated vacuum measurement.
- Process gas control with up to four gas controllers; feedback controlled capacitance manometer; master/slave gas select ability; and gas ratio control.
- Stepper motor pallet carrier and shutter drive with optical encoder providing accurate programmable pallet carrier shutter positioning, scan velocity profiling available.
- Low pressure hydraulics system for safety and smooth operation.
- Loadlock linear sensor - computer controlled positioning system for increased loadlock accuracy and more limited fail safe.
- Fully shielded chamber allowing for faster chamber cleaning and less clean room contamination.
- Stepper driven automated Load lock door.
- Complies with NFPA79 guidelines.
- Consult factory for an extensive list of standard options.
Series Computer Sub-System
- Windows™ 10 based real-time GUI environment, coupled with 24" LCD touchscreen monitor mounted on an umbilicaled mobile HI cart.
- Context sensitive recipe manger running out of Microsoft® SQL database.
- Fully integrated package for real-time data display, data logging fully compatible with Excel™, Lotus™ and other Windows™ applications, report generation, remote interface and printing.
- Optional connectivity to SECS/GEM communication and WindowsOptional connectivity to SECS/GEM communication and Windows™ applications through and OPC server interface. applications through and OPC server interface.
- Distributed Rockwell Control System utilizing Device Net and Ethernet IP field bus technologies
- Maintenance test suite with full diagnostic and manual process control capability.
- Service friendly fully enclosed electronic cabinet.
Series Basic Facility Requirements
- Power: 208 VAC, 3-phase, 225 Amps
- Water: 8 GPM, 70 PSIG min., 10°C - 24°C
- Compressed Air: 85 - 100 PSIG
- Process Gas: 25 PSIG 99.999%
- Pure Gas: Dry N2