900i Horizontal Batch-Sputtering System
The 900i Series features dual load lock, in-line, sputter down, batch systems configured with an optional high vacuum load lock and three or four target positions.
High-rate DC magnetron sputtering, single pass or multiple pass deposition and dual-level high vacuum pumped load lock features support the versatility and high-throughput of these production systems. Cathode and wafer orientation are horizontal, allowing the sputtered material to be transferred vertically.
- Chamber ultimate ≤1 x 10-7 torr.
- Chamber leak rate, 20 minutes to 1 x 10-4 torr.
- High vacuum dome ultimate ≤1 x 10-7 torr.
- High vacuum dome leak rate, 15 minutes to 1 x 10-4 torr.
- Pump down from atmosphere 110 minutes or less to 1 x 10-6 torr or 2 x 10-7 torr overnight.
- Load-lock high vacuum pressures utilizing CTI-8 cryo pump.
- 13" x 13" pallet size
|900i PALLET 13" x 13"||2" Wafers||3" Wafers||4" Wafers||5" Wafers||6" Wafers||8" Wafers||300mm|
Series System Hardware Features
- 12kW low stored energy DC power supplies (Advanced Energy). Optional Pinnacle Plus power supplies.
- Integrated throttling SS VAT valve allowing for upstream or downstream pressure control.
- MKS multi component "Smart" 390 and 925 gauges for integrated vacuum measurements.
- Fully automated self locking top plate support system.
- Process gas control with up to four gas controllers; feedback controlled capacitance manometer; master/slave gas select ability; and gas ratio control.
- Stepper motor pallet carrier drive with optical encoder providing accurate programmable pallet carrier positioning, scan velocity profiling available.
- Low pressure hydraulics system for safety and smooth operation.
- Loadlock linear sensor - computer controller positioning system for increased loadlock accuracy and more limited fail-safe.
- 1.25kW/RF solid state power supply (Advanced Energy).
- Complies with NFPA79 guidelines.
- Consult factory for an extensive list of standard options.
- Optional Pallet Stacker replaces dual pallet shelf load-lock with 6 shelf hanger that allows for 5 pallet sequential operationShape.
Series Computer Sub-System
- Windows™ 10 based real-time GUI environment, coupled with 24" LCD touchscreen monitor mounted on an umbilicaled mobile HI cart.
- Context sensitive recipe manger running out of Microsoft® SQL database.
- Fully integrated package for real-time data display, data logging fully compatible with Excel™, Lotus™ and other Windows™ applications, report generation, remote interface and printing.
- Optional connectivity to SECS/GEM communication and Windows™ applications through and OPC server interface.
- Distributed Rockwell Control System utilizing Device Net and Ethernet IP field bus technologies.
- Maintenance test suite with full diagnostic and manual process control capability.
- Service friendly fully enclosed electronic cabinet.
Series Basic Facility Requirements
- Power: 208 VAC, 3-phase, 100 Amps
- Water: 6.5 GPM, 70 PSIG min., 10°C - 24°C
- Compressed Air: 85 - 100 PSIG
- Process Gas: 25 PSIG 99.999%
- Pure Gas: Dry N2