- Vapor booster pump fluid contains a high-resistance antioxidant
- Antioxidant in AP-201 has the same vapor pressure as the base fluid over a wide range of temperatures
- Doesn't concentrate in either the liquid or the vapor phase when the oil is distilled
- Use in large vapor booster pumps where application requires pumping large gas quantities to reach moderate vacuum pressures
- Excellent stability, medium vacuum range, low viscosity, and long service life
NOTE: Decomposition: Normal combustion forms carbon dioxide; incomplete combustion may produce carbon monoxide.
All dimensions listed below, unless otherwise stated, are in grams.